The following are topics scheduled for the Thursday, June 14, 2018 @ 4:00 p.m. meeting of the Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners in Committee Room E at Saskatoon City Hall:
• “Police And Crisis Team (PACT)” Presentation and Report
• 2017 Annual Report of the “Crime Free Multi Housing”
• 2017 “Evade Police Incident” Final Report
• “Contact Interview Policy” Report from Saskatchewan Police Commission / Saskatoon Police Service
• Saskatoon Police Commission “Strategic Plan Summary”
Saskatoon Police Commission spokespersons, Chair Darlene Brander or Vice-Chair Carolanne Inglis-McQuay, will be available immediately after the conclusion of the Public Agenda to provide comments or respond to questions from the media.
As well, the two Police Commission spokespersons will make their best efforts to be available to address any media questions on the morning following the June 14 Commission Meeting.
Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners Chair Darlene Brander at email@example.com
Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners Vice-Chair Carolanne Inglis-McQuay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwight Percy, Consultant to the Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners, email@example.com or 306-222-1361