AT ITS SEPTEMBER 20, 2018 4:00PM MEETING, THE SASKATOON POLICE COMMISSION WILL DISCUSS THE FOLLOWING:
• Saskatchewan Police Commission Annual Report
• Saskatchewan Public Complaints Commission Annual Report
• Survey Results on Contact Interviews
• Midyear Finance Update from the Saskatoon Police Service
• Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners’ Community Consultation to be held on October 9, 2018
Saskatoon Police Commission spokespersons, Chair Darlene Brander or Vice-Chair Carolanne Inglis-McQuay, will be available immediately after the conclusion of the Public Agenda to provide comments or respond to questions from the media.
As well, the two Police Commission spokespersons will make their best efforts to be available to address any media questions on the morning following the Commission Meeting.
Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners Chair Darlene Brander at email@example.com
Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners Vice-Chair Carolanne Inglis-McQuay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dwight Percy, Consultant to the Saskatoon Board of Police Commissioners, email@example.com or 306-222-1361